Study plan for the FRM May 2014 exam

Wolf

I have recently purchased the Bionic Turtle study program (Professional Part 1) and have scanned though the first chapter.
I understand that every person approaches the FRM exam in a different way but my question is, to those that have used BT in the past, what is your recommended approach to tackling the material?
Note that I have already studied the Schweser material but realised that the questions sets are not comparable to the actual exam (which unfortunately I didn't pass in November 13). After some research I believe BT’s material and structure is more in-line with the exam and therefore I will look to use BT as my primary resource for the May 2014 exam.
I am guessing that I should
1.) watch the Instructional Video.
2.) review the study notes (if needed refer to Schweser books).
3.) make own notes and memorize material.
4.) compile list of formulas and memorize.
5.) attempt the question sets.

Assuming this approach is what is recommended would you attempt the question set a) after each chapter, b) after each section or c) at the very end.
I am willing to put in time and effort but would like it to be as efficient and as structural as possible.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
I am moving this to About board (it does not belong in Announcements). We have literally dozens of prior posts that raise this excellent question. @Nicole M maybe we could internally task a low-priority effort to coalesce into a single best answer? Thanks,