Director of FRM Operations
As I'm sure you have noticed, the upgraded website with our new study planner has been launched! Just a few things to point out:
- You will notice that the navigation on the site is different. The Study Planner link at top of the page has now been replaced with My Courses. When you click on My Courses, just navigate to the study package that you purchased and that will bring you to the new study planner.
- Our publishing process remains the same. There are many new materials in the study planner, but we are still working hard to get everything updated so you will still see topics that have not been updated with new materials yet.
- If you find anything that is not functioning properly, please email me here: [email protected] or feel free to comment below. We tested everything extensively before the launch and we are continuing to check everything, but it is helpful to know if anyone is experiencing any issues.
- It is going to take some time for me to get things running completely smoothly. This is a big change and there will be some functionality changes, styling, etc. that we need to work on throughout the week. We want to provide the most functional and visually appealing study planner possible for our members. We ask for your patience while we are working on these things.
- I am aware that there are going to be some links that I need to change in some of the forum announcement threads, FAQ threads, etc because of the new layout of the website. I will be updating these as soon as I can.