FAQ Exam What can we bring into the exam room?

Flashback

Dear Nicole

Could You, please check with GARP (or provide me a valid contact form) for following:

- During exam (morning) session, according to GARP rules, only valid admission ticket and international passport must appear on the desk. Nothing else, beside pencil and 1 approved calculator.

Since, I'm sitting for morning P1 and afternoon P2 session too, what is supposed to do with afternoon P2 admission ticket? Where must I keep that during morning session? On the desk during morning session together with current P1 ticket or somewhere else? Also I must bring afternoon ticket with me outside the exam hall after morning session ends. I couldn't find any instruction about such issue.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Dear Nicole

Could You, please check with GARP (or provide me a valid contact form) for following:

- During exam (morning) session, according to GARP rules, only valid admission ticket and international passport must appear on the desk. Nothing else, beside pencil and 1 approved calculator.

Since, I'm sitting for morning P1 and afternoon P2 session too, what is supposed to do with afternoon P2 admission ticket? Where must I keep that during morning session? On the desk during morning session together with current P1 ticket or somewhere else? Also I must bring afternoon ticket with me outside the exam hall after morning session ends. I couldn't find any instruction about such issue.
@Flashback

Questions like this can be sent directly to GARP at [email protected], which is located here on their website: https://www.garp.org/#!/about/contact-us. We are always happy to contact GARP if you do not receive a response from them in a timely manner. Please let me know if you do not receive a response from them. If you do receive a response, it would be helpful if you posted their response here in case others have the same question.

Thank you,

Nicole