When will results for the May 2012 FRM Exam be available?

Suzanne Evans

Results for the May 2012 FRM Exam will be available July 6, 2012!

Good luck to all of those that sat for the exam. We look forward to hearing your results and experience with Bionicturtle.com!

Thanks,
Suzanne Evans

FRM_Exam

another trick I am sure most of you guys know is - just before the exam result day - or more better the same day (especially for ppl in UK) - who don't want to wait till late night (last time FRM published results at around 9 pm).

You can log into your portal and re-register for the exam - if you have passed - the system won't allow you to register. If you passed FRM Level 2 exam - it will tell you to apply for the charter. Unfortunately if you failed - it will allow you to re-register for Level 2.

If you have passed FRM Level 1 exam - it won't give you registration option for FRM Level 1 (If you fail - it will allow you to re-register for Level 1)

frmhero

Hi David and BT family,

I would like to convey my heartiest thanks to you for helping me pass in FRM L1 in first attempt.
I just recd an email on the same. My scores are not so great - 3312. But the fact that i cleared the exam with jaundice and high fever makes me feel very happy.

Thanks again for all your support.

Regards,
Nitin from India

DallasFRM

David,

I passed Level 1 - could not have done it without BionicTurtle. Feels great - on to Level 2! Your videos are invaluable!

varun34by02

Hi David and BT family,

I would like to convey my heartiest thanks to you for helping me pass in FRM L1 in first attempt.
I just recd an email on the same. My scores are not so great - 3312. But the fact that i cleared the exam with jaundice and high fever makes me feel very happy.

Regards,
Nitin from India
@frmhero - Dude.....You r real FRM HERO :p

Harish_1

Passed May 2012 FRM L2.
Had cleared L1 in Nov 2011.

This wouldn't have been possible without BT's support. Can't thank David and his crew enough! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Anyone who tells me that they are interested in pursuing FRM, I will tell them "BT is the way to go."

Harish
India

M.A.

Subscriber
Hi David and BT family,

Regards,
Nitin from India

congratulation ..... but How to get the score
Thanks