What's new

FAQ Before Exam Where can I find previous GARP practice exams?

Vin

Thread starter #1
Dear BT community members!

Maybe some of you has a part II practice exam for 2016 (the one officially provided by GARP on their website for free). I have missed this moment before the materials were updated for 2017 und can't find this pdf anymore.

It would be a real help if you could share it.

BR,
Vin

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
Dear BT community members!

Maybe some of you has a part II practice exam for 2016 (the one officially provided by GARP on their website for free). I have missed this moment before the materials were updated for 2017 und can't find this pdf anymore.

It would be a real help if you could share it.

BR,
Vin
Hello @Vin

You can find GARP's previous practice exams here in our resources section: https://www.bionicturtle.com/forum/resources/categories/frm-practice-garp.16/.

Thank you,

Nicole

akrushn2

Subscriber
This may be a really one but I am a bit confused with the practice exams from garp that you have on your bionic turtle website. All the questions seems to be the same for different years. Myabe my understanding isn't correct but what does a 2018 practice exam part 1 mean compared to 2017 exam part 1? The questions in both these practice exams is exactly the same. Am I missing something here?

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
This may be a really one but I am a bit confused with the practice exams from garp that you have on your bionic turtle website. All the questions seems to be the same for different years. Myabe my understanding isn't correct but what does a 2018 practice exam part 1 mean compared to 2017 exam part 1? The questions in both these practice exams is exactly the same. Am I missing something here?
Hello @akrushn2

You aren't missing anything. We added the previous practice exams to our website after some of our members requested them. However, we've discussed the previous exams in the forum quite a lot and they are riddled with mistakes. We recommend only using the current practice exam, as David has pointed out many mistakes to GARP and they have fixed the mistakes in the newer exam. I hope this helps!

Nicole