FAQ Before Exam Where can I find previous GARP practice exams?

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
@Meta They should be able to, but they don't have a good track record of writing high-quality questions, so they seem to focus on revisions/corrections to the existing limited sample. if they wrote entirely new questions each year, their 30+% error rate would be more manifestly obvious. Instead, we have a roughly similar set over the past 4-5 years, unfortunately.

LucreziaB

I am quite disapointing that there are only 3 exams: 1 GARP + 2 BT.
It seems that GARP exams are pretty similar year on year, i really can't understand why they are not able to provide more after so many years...
Have you done all the BT end of chapter quizzes and all the practice problems? I definitely applaud you if you have but even as someone who put over 300 hours into studying for each part I personally didn’t have time to go over 100% of the questions and still did very well on both parts so I’d be surprised to hear you ran out of material.

Lu Shu Kai FRM

Hi @Chris ,

I don't think they provide t tables, only the z tables. You can take a look at the previous exams to compare what references GARP offers on the exam template.

GavinInsight

The practice exams at the beginning of this thread are the same as the practice paper provided in 2022 Fyi, all the same questions, same order. Thought I’d save someone else the paper before they print them all out like I

enjofaes

2020 prestudy == 2021 prestudy (exact duplicate, no changes....)
2021 is also exactly the same don't bother making both. I would recommend to to change the overview by Vin

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Note: The original post has been updated to include the links to the 2023 GARP FRM practice exams. Thanks!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Nicole Seaman Can we get access to previous years solved papers of FRM and mock FRM exam papers?
Hello @JLahi3618 I've moved your post here to the forum thread where we have provided the previous GARP practice exams. Please make sure to read the original post, as there is important information stating why you should not study any of GARP's practice exams prior to 2019.

Also, I want to point out that there are search and tag functions in the forum that are very useful for any content or information that you are looking for. Many times, you will find that your question has already been answered, so you will not need to wait for someone to answer.