Course Which Bionic Turtle is the best for studying? based on your opinions

thanhtam92

I have purchased GARP books already but I also want to get a study package which best suits. I am debating between the Basic and the Advanced packages. I am wondering whether those interactive quizzes would help a lot to be worth additional $100.
Thanks.

Sixcarbs

Subscriber
I have purchased GARP books already but I also want to get a study package which best suits. I am debating between the Basic and the Advanced packages. I am wondering whether those interactive quizzes would help a lot to be worth additional $100.
Thanks.

Make sure you at least take the middle package with the videos.

Elizabeth_Babalola

Subscriber
I feel quite overwhelmed with the study materials. I plan on sticking with either the video or the notes (not both) for each topic.

Will i miss out on anything if i adopt this strategy?

Sixcarbs

Subscriber
I feel quite overwhelmed with the study materials. I plan on sticking with either the video or the notes (not both) for each topic.

Will i miss out on anything if i adopt this strategy?

With the amount of time you have to the exam I advise going through the GARP readings, the notes, and the BT videos. You never know where you might pick up a good nugget.

thanhtam92

Did Bionic Turtle update their materials to make it corresponding with GARP 2020 curriculum? I found the 2020 curriculum is quite different compared to 2019 ones

thanhtam92

So when will they publish? Since there are 4 months till the exam date. I would want to know when I should purchase the study package

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
So when will they publish? Since there are 4 months till the exam date. I would want to know when I should purchase the study package
Hello @thanhtam92

You can purchase at any time, as there are many materials currently published that correspond to the materials that are in the 2020 GARP curriculum. We've provided a curriculum analysis XLS that maps the 2019 readings with the 2020 readings. Since GARP did not change the entire curriculum, there are plenty of materials for you to study from right now. As a paid member, you will have access to all of the new and updated materials that are published throughout the exam period. As David and SixCarbs pointed out above, you can view all of the information in our publishing process thread that they provided.