Why Bionic Turtle?

Discussion in 'About FRM' started by Ankur S, May 21, 2012.

1. Ankur S

Ankur S Member

Hi David,

Now that exam fever is over and i have been itching to ask this question but was waiting to get past the rush. Last year, first time when someone referred me to this website, i got curious by the name you have assumed "BIONIC TURTLE"......Why BT?

Why not

FRM Turtle or Bionic FRM or Finance Turtle or Bionic Rabbit or Bull Risk ;) ...there could be so many....

I am sure it must be given thought and if you'd like to share the story, will be curious to know as you have got something out of the box name here :D

If you want to pass this question, absolutely fine....can consider it personal...You have got really amazing trademark..:)

Ankur

** I did try to search the question but searching bionic turtle simple brings so many responses and i couldn't find one..If this has been asked before..apologize for posting duplicate
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sl

sl Active Member

i remember this question being asked before.
  3. LankyLint

LankyLint Member

4. Suzanne Evans

Suzanne Evans Administrator

5. Hi Ankur, thanks for your interest!

More recently, I replied to Aleks and Hend about this question: http://www.bionicturtle.com/forum/threads/totally-random-and-unimportant.5572/
    i.e., as before, if i could go back and start with a different name, I would do that. However, I am not convinced it hurts or matters and it's non-trivial to re-brand

we are hiring a consultant to help streamline the product catalog and his initial audit included the following observation:
  6. Ankur S

Ankur S Member

Thanks for all the links !!

love your consultant reaction :D ...plain and brutal...
    • Like Like x 2