What's new

Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation these past two weeks! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
  • Help to answer another member's question
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
  • Post something that you believe will be helpful to other members
Here are the winners:

@Branislav and @Merlinius

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • Choose your $15 gift card: https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/giftcardlist
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card
  • $15 off of your purchase of a Bionic Turtle package
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Branislav

Dear Nicole and David thanks a lot for stimulating our participator on forum. Because I am planning to extend mine package to PART II in future or renew mine membership, I will let it accrue for that purpose if it is possible.
Thanks in advance

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation these past few weeks! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
Here are the winners:

@dyurlova and @zxlact29

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation these past few weeks before the exam! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@evelyn.peng and @Sully MARIE

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
It has been a while since we've drawn a winner, but we've been keeping track of everyone's gold stars! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@ami44 and @berrymucho

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
It has been a while since we've drawn a winner, but we've been keeping track of everyone's gold stars! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@Sixcarbs and @Nonso Okoye

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Sixcarbs

Subscriber
Here are the winners:

@Sixcarbs and @Nonso Okoye

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Thank you Nicole, David, and BT.

It's great to be here. I learn something new every day, I hope people can sometimes pick up something from me.

Since you still don't offer any BT Schwag as we discussed I will take the $15 off my next purchase.

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation these past few weeks! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@Sixcarbs and @Detective

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the winners:

@Merlinius and @evelyn.peng

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
It has been a while since we've drawn a winner, but we've been keeping track of everyone's gold stars! We have chosen 3 winners at random instead of two since so much time has gone by! :D (FYI these are from stars earned from 10/29 to 11/15)

Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@Sixcarbs @alas84 and @nikhil1804

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

alas84

Thank you Nicole for the price! I will go with $15 off of an upgrade - I was short on my exam but never been close to pass it.

Thank you and to David for making the Bionic Turtle a great platform to prepare the FRM exam!