What's new

Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are: @ShaktiRathore and @Jayanthi Sankaran

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are:

@Jayanthi Sankaran and @ami44

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for lat week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!!

The winners are:

@Praveen_India and @brianhfield

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you to everyone who participated!

The winners are:

@brianhfield and @ami44 :)

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!!

The winners are:

@Colin_Edwards and @Juun

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
FANTASTIC participation in the forum this week!!! :cool: It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you to everyone who participated!

The winners are:

@brianhfield and @Robert Paterson :)

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are:

@Matthew Graves and @brianhfield

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are:

@ShaktiRathore and @ami44

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card