congrts and good to know that GARP has started processing work ex requests from candidates in the Feb-result batch.Hi everyone,
I went the e-mail route and got certified earlier this morning.
- Passed FRM 2 in Jan - results received February 16 2021.
- Work experience submitted February 15 2021 due to a glitch in the GARP FRM system, which permitted me to submit work experience one day prior to receiving official pass results.
- I e-mailed GARP member services yesterday and provided some context. I am moving to UK for a masters degree this summer and would like to have the FRM letters alongside my name as I start the program. I was humble, sympathetic, but also expressed my frustration with the whole process as well.
- At around 9AM today, I received an e-mail confirming my certification was completed and would be mailed to my address in GARP's online system next month. The digital badge was also included.
In the end, it appears that the "light touch, but firm grip" e-mails to GARP do indeed work. However, I suspect that the opportunity for a quick turnaround may be lessened if everyone e-mails GARP with the same purpose in mind. It wouldn't be long before this opportunity is "arbitraged away" as more candidates catch on...
December 4 - submitted work experienceHow long did it take everyone to receive their physical certificate from GARP after it was mailed out? Considering there were delays in both the examinations and work experience verification times - due to COVID - should we expect something similar here?
1. My work experience due date is May 2021Note from Nicole: I moved all of the posts regarding 2020 work experience verification to this new thread. I created this new thread because our Work Experience Verification thread is really getting filled up with complaints about GARP and the verification process for 2020 during the pandemic (which is not the normal process). We want members in the future to be able to go to the verification thread and read through comments about the normal verification process, and the current thread is becoming very unhelpful. We ask that you please keep all 2020 discussions about work experience verification in this thread. Thank you.
Are there any guys who applied recently or at least this year after COVID-19? It is said that verifying time will be pretty long due to epidemic. I passed examination 2019 May but just submitted my experience late last month, just as soon as I obtained my two years experience. My workmate said one of her friend submitted on mid Aug took more than two months but had not been approved yet. Hope any one could share your experience.
Do you mean that the five years lapsed, and that's what they said they can do nothing about?Candidates have five years from the date they pass the FRM Exam Part II to submit their professional experience or else they will have to retake the Exams and re-enroll in the program as a new candidate.