Work Verification Assistance

Suzanne Evans

We've received quite a few comments and requests about assisting you on hearing back from GARP on your work verification. If it has been in excess of 4 weeks since you have submitted your work verification and you have not heard back, please send the following information to Suzanne ([email protected]).
  • Name
  • Email
  • GARP ID
  • Date your submitted your work verification
I will do my best to assist you on the status of your approval. Unfortunately, I am only able to forward your information to my contact. I can't make any promises on getting your approval quickly, but what I will promise is that I will do my best.

Thanks,
Suzanne

dilan_j

Hi Suzanne,

Greatly appreciate if you could assist me with regards to my work experience verification. My details is as follows:

Name: Dilan T. Jesudason
Email: [email protected]
GARP ID: 111006
Date of Submission: 03 Jan 2013

Thanks
Dilan

dilan_j

Hi Suzanne,

I received confirmation from GARP yesterday on my work experience verification. Thanks for your help with this.

Dilan

ashu309

Hi, I submitted my work ex on 6th Dec 2020 and have received the following reply from GARP on 16th Jan 2021:

"Thank you for your recent submission for Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) Certification. Unfortunately, the work experience you have submitted is not sufficient. As a reminder, to become a Certified FRM, you must complete both Part I and Part II of the Exam and submit evidence of two years of full-time, professional work experience in financial risk. Your submission was denied because:
Insufficient mailing address to deliver certificate. Please login to your GARP account and enter a complete mailing address to ensure successful delivery by UPS.
To fulfill the work experience requirement, please log in to your account and submit at least four to five sentences on how you have used financial risk in your day-to-day work for a minimum of two years. If your experience qualifies, we will mail you your certificate at the next mailing date."

I have my mailing address updated on the website. Not sure why I have got this response. Can you please suggest me on how to proceed with the same? Thanks

VEDAa

Hi

I have submitted my work experience on 12th Nov 2020 ......on the website Status updated by GARP as " Submission received and experience under review" on 30th November. No other email or update from GARP so far . I have mailed them on Jan 12, 2021 seeking a status update but nothing so far.......not sure how else to proceed....can you please suggest a way out ....thanks

VEDAa

Hi, I submitted my work ex on 6th Dec 2020 and have received the following reply from GARP on 16th Jan 2021:

"Thank you for your recent submission for Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) Certification. Unfortunately, the work experience you have submitted is not sufficient. As a reminder, to become a Certified FRM, you must complete both Part I and Part II of the Exam and submit evidence of two years of full-time, professional work experience in financial risk. Your submission was denied because:
Insufficient mailing address to deliver certificate. Please login to your GARP account and enter a complete mailing address to ensure successful delivery by UPS.
To fulfill the work experience requirement, please log in to your account and submit at least four to five sentences on how you have used financial risk in your day-to-day work for a minimum of two years. If your experience qualifies, we will mail you your certificate at the next mailing date."

I have my mailing address updated on the website. Not sure why I have got this response. Can you please suggest me on how to proceed with the same? Thanks
any update yet from GARP??

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
@ashu309 @VEDAVATHI @randomname

GARP has not provided us with any details on work experience, however, they have stated that their process for everything is behind because of the pandemic. I don't have details about this (could be a shortage of people working or just disorganization caused by all of the postponements, etc.). I suggest that you call GARP instead of emailing them, as it seems like people have had much more luck getting an answer over the phone.

VEDAa

@ashu309 @VEDAVATHI @randomname

GARP has not provided us with any details on work experience, however, they have stated that their process for everything is behind because of the pandemic. I don't have details about this (could be a shortage of people working or just disorganization caused by all of the postponements, etc.). I suggest that you call GARP instead of emailing them, as it seems like people have had much more luck getting an answer over the phone.
Hi Nicole

Do you have a magic wand or something....My work approval came through...just now 03 Feb 2021 Indian Time 13.51....Got both a website update and an email...yet to check the whole details yet but yes officially an FRM ...done and dusted...thanks a ton for your support ...am sure your getting in touch with them seems to have moved the pace very much....

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole

Do you have a magic wand or something....My work approval came through...just now 03 Feb 2021 Indian Time 13.51....Got both a website update and an email...yet to check the whole details yet but yes officially an FRM ...done and dusted...thanks a ton for your support ...am sure your getting in touch with them seems to have moved the pace very much....
Hello @VEDAa

I'm happy to hear that your work experience has been approved! I definitely don't have a magic wand (although it would be really awesome if I did!!) :D It would be nice to think that I possibly made things move more quickly by contacting them. We will see if any others get theirs approved this week.