What is Operational Risk Training?
This is an online training program by Pristine in partnership with Bionicturtle.com to teach you,
- Training on Operational Risk Modeling Analytics with Excel
At the end of the program you will be able to develop an integrated operational risk model. We will use a practical case study to understand various steps of modeling & build one by the end of the program.
Why should you join Operational Risk Training?
This program is ideal for people working in risk management profiles. It is also recommended for people who want to start a career in this area.
- Practical Excel based understanding of Statistics and Op. Risk Modeling
- Focus on capital implication of Modeling Decisions
- Distr. Fitting (MLE, MME, etc.)
- Understand the concepts from scratch
- Step by step tutorials and templates
What Topics are Covered?
The course contents for Operational Risk Modeling are,
What do you get when you Join?
- 20 hours of Operational Risk Modeling Training
Each of the 14 topics in this program come with several videos discussing the process of operational risk assessment in excel. There is a total of 20 hours of videos planned. All these lessons are neatly structured in to a lesson plan with links to view, download and discuss. You can follow the lesson plan.
- Example workbooks – both Empty & Completed ones
At each step, we will provide you an example workbook so that you can immediately apply the knowledge gained in the class. You can verify your solution against ours using instructor version of same workbook. This will make your modeling skills rock-solid.
- 6 month Access to Online Classroom
Online classroom is a blog-like area with secure userid and password for students. This is where you can ask questions related to lesson topics, discuss the lesson content or share your tips / ideas with other students. You can access the classroom for 6 months from your date of joining.
Operational Risk Training - Course Brochure
Please download our course brochures -
Where do I sign-up?