This practice question set consists of 36 pages reviewing the following learning objectives:
* Identify sources of country risk.
* Explain how a country’s position in the economic growth life cycle, political risk, legal risk, and economic structure affect its risk exposure.
* Evaluate composite measures of risk that incorporate all types of country risk and explain limitations of the risk services.
* Compare instances of sovereign default in both foreign currency debt and local currency debt, and explain common causes of sovereign defaults.
* Describe the consequences of sovereign default.
* Describe factors that influence the level of sovereign default risk; explain and assess how rating agencies measure sovereign default risks.
* Describe the advantages and disadvantages of using the sovereign default spread as a predictor of defaults
We have also provided individual links for each question to their respective forum discussion.Features & Pricing