This practice question set consists of 21 pages reviewing the following concepts:
* Key factors that led to the housing bubble.
* The banking industry trends leading up to the liquidity squeeze and the triggers for the liquidity crisis.How banks created collateralized debt obligations.
* The purposes and uses of credit default swaps.
* How securitized and structured products were used by investor groups and the consequences of their increased use.
* How the financial crisis triggered a series of worldwide financial and economic consequences.
* Funding liquidity and market liquidity and how the evaporation of liquidity can lead to a financial crisis.
* How an increase in counterparty credit risk can generate additional funding needs and possible systemic risk.
We have also provided individual links for each question to their respective forum discussion.
No sample availableFeatures & Pricing