Gary Gorton, “Getting Up to Speed on the Financial Crisis contains 20 pages covering the following concepts:
* Describe the historical background and provide an overview of the 2007 —2009 financial crisis.
* Describe the build-up to the financial crisis and the factors that played an important role.
* Assess the consequences of the Lehman failure on the global financial markets.
* Describe the historical background leading to the recent financial crisis.
* Distinguish between the two main panic periods of the financial crisis and describe the state of the markets during each.
* Assess the governmental policy responses to the financial crisis and review their short-term impact.
* Describe the global effects of the financial crisis on firms and the real economy.
After reviewing the notes you will be able to apply what you learned with practice questions and answers.
No Sample AvailableFeatures & Pricing