Course How long will my Bionic Turtle course purchase be valid?

Suzanne Evans

Your subscription will be valid for one full year from your date of purchase. This includes all new and updated materials that are published during that time. After you have purchased, you will have immediate access to the materials in the study planner.

head4points

Hi,

I've just completed my purchase of Level 2 materials and received an email + receipt.

However, when I click on topics under Study Planner, I can't seem to find anything to download. Some topics would have Download Sample options, but there isn't a button to download the actual material. (Can also seek Features & Pricing option, but that takes me to the pricing page where I followed to clear my payment)

I was wondering how long before I get granted full access after making a payment.

Thanks,

head4points

Checked again - I can see download links to PDF for Part II under study planner, but all of Part I are still Sample only or no content.,

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi @head4points Access should be immediate (thank you for your purchase) and, our system seems to be working for other customers. Nicole just left for the day (she is US EST) but, if you can tolerate waiting a few hours, we will resolve this immediately upon her return. I assume you do understand that if you purchased Part 2, you won't have access to Part 1 (i.e., if you only purchased Part 2, then you should only see samples for Part 1)? In any case, I've alerted Nicole (cc @Nicole Seaman ). Thank you for your patience!

head4points

Hi @head4points Access should be immediate (thank you for your purchase) and, our system seems to be working for other customers. Nicole just left for the day (she is US EST) but, if you can tolerate waiting a few hours, we will resolve this immediately upon her return. I assume you do understand that if you purchased Part 2, you won't have access to Part 1 (i.e., if you only purchased Part 2, then you should only see samples for Part 1)? In any case, I've alerted Nicole (cc @Nicole Seaman ). Thank you for your patience!
Thanks! I had inccorectly assumed Part 1 & 2 were two separate components of the FRM Level 2 exam. I can confirm that I have access to materials in Part II: Applications.

surojitpalb

@David Harper CFA FRM i am currently enrolled for part1 and am planning to buy part2 . So will i have access to both once i buy it?

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi @surojitpalb thank you for your interest in Part 2. Yes you will have access to both. Buying P2 will not impact your P1 purchase, you will have one year access from the date of purchase. @Nicole Seaman has left for the day, but she can confirm how this works for you when she gets in tomorrow morning (@Nicole Seaman they are separate products, aren't they? I should know sorry :oops: ...)

surojitpalb

Hi @surojitpalb thank you for your interest in Part 2. Yes you will have access to both. Buying P2 will not impact your P1 purchase, you will have one year access from the date of purchase. @Nicole Seaman has left for the day, but she can confirm how this works for you when she gets in tomorrow morning (@Nicole Seaman they are separate products, aren't they? I should know sorry :oops: ...)

In the paid member menu, does the
P1.T1. Foundations of Risk and other parts consists of same questions as in the GARP Part 1 (P1) Practice Exam Questions? I mean are the questions in the single subjects in the former part compiled into the latter part? @David Harper CFA FRM

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
@David Harper CFA FRM i am currently enrolled for part1 and am planning to buy part2 . So will i have access to both once i buy it?
Hello @surojitpalb

David is correct. Each purchase that you make is a separate product, so you will have access to each product for one full year from your date of purchase. Your Part 1 subscription will expire on June 29, 2017.

In the paid member menu, does the
P1.T1. Foundations of Risk and other parts consists of same questions as in the GARP Part 1 (P1) Practice Exam Questions? I mean are the questions in the single subjects in the former part compiled into the latter part? @David Harper CFA FRM

I'm not really sure what you are asking. The practice questions that are in the study planner originate in the forum under the Daily Practice Questions section. They are not the same as the GARP practice exam questions. David writes each of our practice questions himself. I apologize if I'm not understanding what you are asking.

Thank you,

Nicole

surojitpalb

Hello @surojitpalb

David is correct. Each purchase that you make is a separate product, so you will have access to each product for one full year from your date of purchase. Your Part 1 subscription will expire on June 29, 2017.

I'm not really sure what you are asking. The practice questions that are in the study planner originate in the forum under the Daily Practice Questions section. They are not the same as the GARP practice exam questions. David writes each of our practice questions himself. I apologize if I'm not understanding what you are asking.

Thank you,

Nicole
sorry actually i was unable to detail my question. But yes I got my answer. Thank you.