Exam Feedback November 2015 Part 1 FRM Exam Feedback

bil8

i am in the same boat...i have been working for last 6 years and last paper i gave was level 3 back in 2011 and after that i havent touched the books due to office and family....i had attempted around 90 questions some with dual options....however after seeing over here i felt like i have made quite small mistakes..lets hope for the best... For questions for covaraince stationary..i remember the answer was between A &B However for corporate bond history i didnt remember the questions however i remember the question regarding which of the bonds is the riskier one 1. Mortgage bond 2. Subordinate bond etc...

S666

Subscriber
2 weeks indeed!

So how is everyone feeling now they've had a bit of time to relax since the exam? Still as feeling optimistic/pessimistic as you felt straight afterwards?

I've been away sunning myself on a beach for the last few weeks so havn't thought too much about it, to be honest...but I'd say I'm still feeling pretty confident about results day.

Last edited:

S666

Subscriber
With the results due out tomorrow, does anyone know what time we can expect GARP to send the email?

Numerical Wizard

Subscriber
@S666
The exact hour of the announcement has not been specified by GARP as of now.
But they have definitely confirmed on their Twitter account about one hour ago that the results will be released tomorrow.
Good luck! :)

S666

Subscriber
Thanks - I will just keep an eye on my inbox tomorrow then and it'll arrive when it arrives I guess :D

macro

Looking at last year's Nov results thread on analystforum, earliest timestamp of released result is 9am.

aof

Passed!
The result is already uploaded in garp website but i couldnt see more detail in 'view the exam results' at the moment

dmermel

Subscriber
I've passed Part I and Part II. :)
It has been worth to travel to NYC from Buenos Aires to sit for the exams!!!
Best to all.