We’re looking for strong partners to promote Bionic Turtle on their websites/blogs and earn commissions on sales made through those promotions.
Are you an online blogger or website owner who loves finance, risk management, or coding? Do you talk about such topics in your daily life, blog posts, videos, or tweets? Then you’re in good company, because we do too.
Consider joining the Bionic Turtle affiliate marketing program. Make money doing what you love, and most likely, what you’re already doing.
Affiliate Program FAQ’s
- What is an Affiliate Program? An affiliate (you) receives financial compensation for encouraging their readers to visit our website and purchase one of our Study Planner subscriptions. When a subscription is purchased by a buyer you referred, we’ll pay you a commission (percentage of the 1st year’s subscription) for the sale. All affiliate sales are tracked using visitor IP and cookies. While this is a solid method, it is not perfect. We can only guarantee that sales will be tracked if the user’s IP does not change or they have not cleared their cookies.
- How Do I Join Your Affiliate Program? Just jump over to ShareaSale.com and sign up.
- How Will I Get Paid? We pay affiliates via ShareaSale.com.
- How Do I Know if Your Product is High Quality? That’s a great question! While we fully believe in our offering and we’ve had excellent feedback from our subscribers, you can visit our testimonial page and read what actual users say about our product.
- Does Cost Anything to Become an Affiliate? Nope. It’s free to join our affiliate program. There’s no fees associated with applying and there’s no minimum amount of sales required to remain an affiliate.
- How Much Can I Expect to Earn? That is 100% up to you. Your potential commission depends on your ability to drive traffic and buyers to our theme store. We don’t put a limit on your commission amount. We pay out the industry standard of 20% commissions on every subscription sale.
- Are Websites or Blogs Outside of the U.S. Eligible For Participation in the Affiliate Program? Of course! We believe in a “more the merrier” type of approach. We already sell subscriptions to buyers across the world, so we should allow affiliates from countries outside the United States.
- Can I Promote Your Offering on More Than One Website or Blog? We’re back to the more the merrier approach. You can certainly use more than one blog or website to drive links and build up your commissions. The only thing we ask is that your website or blog be of quality, use white hat SEO practices, and not be in violation of any known rules or regulations.
- How Do I know if My Blog or Website Will Be Eligible? Most blogs and websites will qualify for our affiliate program. We do, however, reserve the right to refuse affiliates or cancel your affiliate status if we believe your website, blog, or tactics violate the program or contain unacceptable content.
- Do You Allow Coupon Websites as Affiliates? Unfortunately we do not allow coupon websites to join our affiliate program.
Affiliate Order Tracking and Payments
- How Are Affiliates Notified of Activity and Sales? The affiliate links that you generate automatically track you as having referred the potential buyer and will place a 60 day cookie on each visitor’s computer. This means you may received credit for a sale, even if a visitor does not immediately purchase a product on their first visit to our website. This means you will receive commission if you refer a visitor and this person visits, leaves, and returns within 60 days to make a purchase.
- How Much Money Can I Make Per Sale? Our standard commission rate is 20% of the purchase price of the individual subscription. Our subscription prices range from $249 to $799 USD, so your commission rate per sale could range from $49.80 to $159.80 USD.
- How Can I Track My Commissions? You can log into your ShareaSale.com dashboard at any time for access to real-time reporting.
- When Will I Receive My Affiliate Commissions? All affiliate payments are processed by ShareaSale.com. Payments will be at the close of each month and will be for the previous month’s sales. In other words, payments made on May 1st will be for affiliate sales through March 31st.
- Can I Receive Commissions on My Own Purchases? You will not receive credit when purchasing a subscription via your own affiliate link. You may receive an automatic notification to let you know that a sale has taken place, but your affiliate payment will not include this amount.
Compliance With Laws
As a condition to your participation in Bionic Turtle’s affiliate program, you agree that while you are a program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a program participant. You agree that as a condition of your participation in the program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the can-spam act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the program or any products sold through the program. This includes without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage. We make no representation that the operation of the product sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Bionic Turtle be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.