The Investment Banking Networking Toolkit makes it easy to create valuable contacts and connections that will ease your way into a great job in IB, Private Equity or Hedge Funds. You’ll learn how to find names and contact information, how to plan your informational interviews and cold-calls, and how to break into finance – without stressing yourself out, or feeling “pushy”.
- Master the art of establishing and building banking industry contacts
- Eliminate cold calling anxiety as you follow our easy system for getting you straight past the front desk and talking to contacts who will help you build your career.
- Convert Informational Interview requests into real meetings with our copy-and-paste email templates that cut through inbox clutter and get your requests read more often.
- Create an unforgettable impression at Informational Interviews by using our successful interview scripts and question checklists. Discover the secrets of getting interviews, without having to ask for them first.
- Short-cut the cold calling learning curve with templates, scripts, and sample recordings. Listen to example cold calls and then learn from the post-call analysis to pinpoint the key elements that created success.
- Forget about saying, “But I don’t know anyone in the industry!” as we provide you with the names and contact information for 4,178+ banks, 11,306+ private equity firms, and 3,190+ hedge funds.
- Maintain a laser focus on your networking efforts and follow-up actions with our Networking Tracking Template that will ensure that you stay on top of tracking track relationships, deadlines, and events.
- Crack the code of networking with co-workers, and asking for referrals and recommendations — and learn how to make what you’re asking for seem like less of a big deal.
- Test your new-found networking skills with the 75-question quiz included in the course.
What You Get — And What the Investment Banking Networking Toolkit Will Do For You
- The Investment Banking Networking Toolkit will teach you how to request, conduct, and follow-up on informational interviews, how to convert relationships into offers, how to cold-call your way into Wall Street, how to rock your information sessions, how to plan weekend trips that get you offers, and how to network with co-workers and advance once you start working.
- You get 37 video and audio files (8 hours of footage), along with email templates and scripts for the appropriate topics. Everything is presented in multiple formats, so you can watch, listen, or read depending on your own learning style.
- All the content is downloadable to your preferred device (works with QuickTime and most other media players and on all common devices including desktops, laptops, iPad, iPhone, and iPod).
- You get names and descriptions for 4,178+ banks, 11,306+ private equity firms, and 3,190+ hedge funds, organized by region (note: these include main phone numbers and email addresses/physical addresses but are not specific people at each firm).
- Easily keep track of your progress: As you move through the lessons, you can check off what you’ve completed and what’s still on your “to-do” list.
- Fast answers to all your questions: Our expert support team is standing by to answer any questions you have about any of the content, 365 days a year. Plus, you have access to the hundreds of previous Q&As we’ve received from all students who have completed the course.
- Lifetime Access: You receive lifetime access, so you can come back to the program whenever you need it – whether that’s in 1 month, 1 year, or 10 years.
- Bonus Modules: You’ll also get dozens of email templates for all things networking-related; lessons on how to set up an effective LinkedIn profile and use it for maximum impact; and networking success case studies from students who used the tactics in this course to break into investment banking and private equity.