Breaking Into Wall Street Premium gives you the “standout factor” you need to succeed in Investment Banking and finance interviews and makes complex accounting, valuation, and financial modeling seem like second nature. BIWS Premium combines the two most popular financial modeling courses into one package: Excel & Financial Modeling Fundamentals and Advanced Financial Modeling.
- The Excel course consists of 2 case studies: one for a 3-statement model and valuation of Wal-Mart, and one based on an analysis of customer due diligence data; both of these cases will teach you navigation, formatting, and formulas in Excel up through more advanced topics, such as dynamic charts and graphs and introductory VBA and macros.
- Advanced Operating Model Lessons teach you how to create a detailed three-statement model, including revenue and expense builds, noncontrolling and equity interests, PP&E schedules, deferred taxes, and quarterly projections.
- Learn by watching video-based training to master the Accounting, Valuation, and Financial Modeling skills that are not taught at the undergraduate or graduate levels.
- Understand how financial modeling and valuation are done in the real world… not how academics think they should be done.
- Master Excel. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced user, you’ll be a bona fide pro by the end of this course – and you’ll save hours of spreadsheet drudgery.
- Learn Accounting, Valuation, and Merger and LBO Models. These are the fundamental skills you’ll need in investment banking, private equity, and hedge funds.
- Course Certifications. After completing the course material, you’re eligible to take our Certification Quiz. Once you pass the quiz, you’ll receive a Certificate that you can add to your resume / CV and refer to in interviews. So you won’t just possess these skills; you’ll be able to prove that you possess these skills.
View the other BIWS courses offered: https://www.bionicturtle.com/partner-products/