The Investment Banking Interview Guide 4.0 takes interview preparation way beyond “regurgitating canned responses” to “mastering the fundamental concepts.” BIWS also gives you multiple ways to test yourself so that you can identify and fix any weaknesses before you step into the interview room.
- Module 1: Action Plan and Quick Start Guide: This module will show you how to get the most out of the Interview Guide with limited time, and what to focus on if you have only a few hours or a few days to prepare.
- Module 2: How to Tell Your Story (Resume Walkthrough Tutorials): In this module, you’ll learn how to answer the most important question in any interview: “Tell me about yourself” or “Walk me through your resume/CV” or “Why are you here today?”
- Module 3: Fit Questions and Deal and Market Discussions: In this module of the Interview Guide, you’ll learn how to answer “fit” questions (e.g., your strengths, weaknesses, and leadership skills) and how to discuss deals, companies, and markets, including your own deal experience.
- Module 4: Technical Questions and Answers: In this module, you’ll master all the technical concepts. You’ll start by learning about the core concepts required to understand everything else: The time value of money, present value, net present value, discount rates, WACC, and IRR. Then, you’ll move into accounting and 3-statement modeling, equity value and enterprise value, and valuation and DCF analysis. The remaining lessons and guides cover M&A deals and merger models, leveraged buyouts and LBO models, and more specialized topics.
- Module 5: Interactive Quizzes: This module lets you test your knowledge of the key technical topics by completing quizzes on Core Concepts, Accounting, Equity Value, and Enterprise Value, Valuation and DCF Analysis, Merger Models, and LBO Models.
- Module 6: Case Study Exercises: In this module, you’ll get practice completing a variety of case studies and modeling tests given in interviews and at assessment centers in the EMEA region. The topics covered include 3-statement modeling, valuation, and DCF analysis, M&A and merger models, LBO modeling, and credit analysis.
View the other BIWS courses offered: https://www.bionicturtle.com/partner-products/