Master the nuances of oil and gas accounting, valuation, and financial modeling with detailed, step-by-step video training. These are skills that are NOT taught in undergraduate or MBA program, but which any oil & gas group will expect you to know in interviews and on the job.
- Quickly grasp “real life” concepts and skills through a detailed case study of Exxon Mobil’s $41 billion acquisition of XTO Energy – one of the largest and most important energy M&A deals ever. This is not “academic financial theory,” but exactly what you do in real life at a bank.
- Dominate your interviews. For your convenience, we provide 15 quick reference guide PDFs and 7 Overview lessons on the topics most likely to come up in interviews. Skip to exactly what you need and review all the concepts in short order – even if your interview is tomorrow and you just found out about it 5 minutes ago.
- Learn how to use oil and gas equity research and SEC filings. Everything in the program is integrated with real SEC filings and equity research from banks like JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, and Deutsche Bank. And you’ll learn exactly how to pull relevant information, adjust for non-recurring charges, and align your numbers with Wall Street consensus estimates.
- Oil & Gas Accounting, 3-Statement Modeling, Valuation, Merger Models, and LBO Models. These are the fundamental skills you’ll need if you want to work in an oil & gas group in Investment Banking, Private Equity, or at a Hedge Fund. And you’ll leap ahead of the curve by mastering them before you start working – plus, coverage of additional industry-specific topics such as production and reserves, the Net Asset Value (NAV) Model, and estimating the impact of hedging.
- Course Certification. After completing the course material, you’re eligible to take our Certification Quiz. Once you pass the quiz, you’ll be issued a Certificate that you can add to your resume / CV and refer to in interviews. So you won’t just possess these skills, but you’ll be able to prove you possess these skills. Bankers love that.
View the other BIWS courses offered: https://www.bionicturtle.com/partner-products/