DataCamp offers interactive R, Python, Sheets, SQL and shell courses. All on topics in data science, statistics and machine learning. Learn from a team of expert teachers in the comfort of your browser with video lessons and fun coding challenges and projects. DataCamp offers many data science courses covering various topics:
- Importing & Cleaning Data
- Data Manipulation
- Data Visualization
- Probability & Statistics
- Machine Learning
- Applied Finance
- Case Studies
Here are a few examples of the data science courses that are offered by DataCamp (they have over 200 courses!)
- Introduction to R: Master the basics of data analysis by manipulating common data structures such as vectors, matrices and data frames.
- Intermediate R: Continue your journey to become an R ninja by learning about conditional statements, loops, and vector functions.
- Introduction to Machine Learning: Learn to train and assess models performing common machine learning tasks such as classification and clustering.
- Introduction to Python: Master the basics of data analysis in Python. Expand your skill set by learning scientific computing with numpy.
- Introduction to Databases in Python: In this course, you’ll learn the basics of relational databases and how to interact with them.
- Intro to SQL for Data Science: Master the basics of querying tables in relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, and PostgreSQL.
- Introduction to Git for Data Science: This course is an introduction to version control with Git for data scientists.
- Introduction to Shell for Data Science: The Unix command line helps users combine existing programs in new ways, automate repetitive tasks, and run programs on clusters and clouds.
- Spreadsheet Basics: Learn the basics of spreadsheets by working with rows, columns, addresses, and ranges.
View our other Partner Products here: https://www.bionicturtle.com/partner-products/