You’ve purchased a study package, so now where do you start!? Our team is here to help you every step of the way! We are very excited to welcome you to the Bionic Turtle community, and we look forward to helping you master financial risk!
Before you get started, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to answer any questions that you may have about our website and your purchased materials. We also recommend that you read our Publishing Process post in the forum, which explains our process of updating the materials each year. The Study Planner is where you can download and view all of your purchased materials.
Study Planner Tips
- All materials are organized in the Study Planner by part, topic and reading. Specifically, readings are located within topics which are listed under either Part 1 or Part 2. The sequence matches the current GARP FRM syllabus.
- The materials are identified by type of resource: study notes, question sets, instructional videos, learning spreadsheets and interactive quizzes.
- When materials are updated, you will see a “New” symbol next to them. We also have forum threads for Part 1 and Part 2 that list updated materials that have been published, along with the date they were updated.
- If you do not see a resource for a corresponding FRM syllabus reading, then either we have not yet published it or we simply do not plan to publish it. With respect to missing resources, please do not inquire by email ,but do feel free to discuss on the forum. We are aware of the exact syllabus: if a reading is missing we already know about it.
- All study notes and question sets are provided in PDF format. These PDFs can be downloaded for offline viewing or printing. Although we personalize (stamp) these PDF documents with your username, we do not secure these PDFs because we do not want to inconvenience you with clunky protection mechanisms. Please do not share these documents with other people.
- Visit this blog page, for more tips on getting started with your study plan and utilizing the forum: https://www.bionicturtle.com/category/frm-study-plan/
We are always available by email for any personal support questions that you may have. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only use email for customer support questions. All content questions regarding the concepts in the FRM exam should be asked in the forum.
This can also be viewed and discussed in our forum here: https://www.bionicturtle.com/forum/threads/getting-started-with-your-purchased-materials.10553/.