- What does the program cost?
The Dalton Accelerator™ for The CFA® Program is regularly priced at $279.00 USD, plus applicable taxes.
- How long will I have access to the program?
The program access period will close one week after your registered exam date or registered exam period.
- What if my registered exam date is cancelled?
Should your scheduled Level I CFA® exam be cancelled or postponed, please email customer support at [email protected] to change and/or update your access period.
- Can I extend or roll over the program?
If you want to extend the program beyond the access period, you will need to repurchase it.
- Is there an available payment subscription plan?
There is currently only one payment option. Total program fees are due at the time of purchase.
- Can I put my access on hold or transfer access to others?
Once you purchase the program, you can access it. You will need to complete it within the time allowed. If you do not, the program is not transferable to others.
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
Our 24-hour flexible purchasing policy allows you to request a full refund within 24 hours of purchase.
- What is your refund policy?
When you purchase The Dalton Accelerator™ for The CFA® Program, we will allow you to cancel without penalty and receive a full refund if you cancel your purchase within 24 hours. Purchase cancellations and refunds can be made via email to customer support at [email protected].
- How many questions are in the program’s question bank?
The Dalton Accelerator™ for the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Program incorporates more than 2,500 assessments and practice questions. CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Dalton Education. CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
- How are the questions structured?
Questions follow the Level 1 CFA structure. Each question aligns direction to a specific Topic, Reading , and learning outcome statement (LOS).
- Are questions curriculum and/or LOS based?
The program includes both curriculum and LOS questions.
- Are the questions assigned difficulty levels?
The question bank offers a mixed level of difficulty. However, the program does not offer the ability to assign specific questions by difficulty level.
- Who created the program questions?
CFA® charterholders wrote all of the program content, including the questions.
- How long does it take to go through the question bank?
If you use the recommended allocated exam times provided, there are more than sixty hours of questions and more than ten hours of video content. The program provides the flexibility to create custom practice tests for a single topic and reading—or a combination of different topics and readings. Therefore, the actual time on task depends on your individual learning experience.
- Should I go through the question bank with study materials or notes?
The program provides valuable resources that will help you better prepare for taking the Level I CFA® exam, but it is designed for you to use in conjunction with a program that provides initial instruction.
- What should I score on tests and assessments?
While scores differ by individual, a 70% practice test score is a good indication that you are learning the material.
- Should I use the question bank more than once?
Repeated practice should help you improve your knowledge and skills.
- How often is the question bank updated?
We strive to continuously update our questions by keeping the content most relevant and effective to successfully support your study strategies.
- Are there audio or video materials to review?
Our resources include a robust video library and other tools. For the more-difficult questions, we provide explanation videos where an instructor will walk you through the question and demonstrate the approach you should take.
- Are there instructor office hours or tutoring?
Currently all of the support resources are available within the program—including, but not limited to, introduction videos to help you create your success strategy, overview videos for each topic area, and skills videos aligned to specific questions concepts and learning outcome skills.
- How can I access The Dalton Accelerator™ for the CFA® Program?
The Dalton Accelerator™ for the CFA® Program is accessible on various devices, including mobile. The program is compatible with Windows 7® or higher or Mac® IOS 10.6 or higher operating systems. You must be able to run, install, and configure programs and be able to store and retrieve documents and files on your computer. If you are unsure if you have appropriate permissions to save files to your computer, please contact your system administrator.
Windows® is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Mac® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
IOS® is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- Is the program Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) compliant?
We are continuously updating the program to meet WCAG AA 2.0 criteria.
- What type of calculator is recommended?
It is recommended to use the Texas Instruments® BA II PLUS™ Financial Calculator.