Context for Pass Rates
BT’s 73% pass rate:
- The cumulative average of our most recent three surveys
- The question asked was: “Did you pass the exam?”
- The sample consists of approximately 1,200 survey respondents; of course, we cannot control for response (aka, self reporting) bias
GARP’s average 47/57% pass rate:
- The average pass rate since 2010 for Part 1 is 47%
- The average pass rate since 2010 for Part 2 is 57%
- 2013 pass rate for Part 1:
- With books = 50%
- Without books = 42%
- 2013 pass rate for Part 2:
- With books = 69%
- Without books = 55%
See table below for historical pass rates from GARP:
Information to Buy Subscriptions
- Bionic Turtle offers packages for Part 1 and Part 2. We also offer three different levels within those two parts depending on the materials that you would like to access.
- After purchasing one of our packages, you will have access to the materials, including updates, for one year.
- We offer upgrades if you find that you would like access to more materials after you have purchased one of the basic or advanced packages.
- Our Features & Pricing page provides information and pricing on all of the packages that we offer.
- Bionic Turtle’s Forum is a great place to ask questions. There are many previous and current FRM candidates who are involved in active discussions that are very informative!
- Visit our Study Planner for free samples of our materials so you know exactly what you are purchasing.
- Our FAQ page will answer questions that you may have before purchasing a subscription.